Lustre Boost Detail
Roll Back The Years On Your Used Car
Call us today on 07810 463626
Have Your Car Looking Like New
Breathe life and vitality back into your used car with one of our specialised lustre boost treatments.
This is for you, if you have just picked up a preloved motor or you have a car that has been a “pride and joy” for many years.
Find out how to revive and restore your car with a FREE consultation.
Lustre Boost Detail – Single Stage Polishing
Our entry level detailing package is designed for cars which are in fairly good condition. The detailing process will remove minor swirling in the single stage machine polishing process. The effective restoring of colour and improvement in lustre will have your car looking like new.
This treatment will not remove random deep scratches (called RDS – they may look like swirls but are a lot deeper). It is a great value option that will significantly improve the appearance of your vehicle.
(Our Super Safe – 3 bucket wash Programme)
- Wheels and arches cleaned using ‘acid free’ cleaners and soft bristle detailing brushes
- Tar and Fallout removers used to remove any iron deposits or brake dust from wheels
- Vehicle pre-wash decontamination using ‘acid free’ cleaners then Rinse
- Pre-wash snow foam applied and allowed to dwell then Rinse
- 2 bucket method hand wash with ‘pH’ neutral Shampoo, using paint-safe wash mitts then Rinse
- Any remaining contaminants are removed using specialist tar and fallout removers then Rinse
- Fine/Medium grade clay bar treatment will remove any remaining contaminants and leave a silky smooth finish
- Wheels washed using a separate wash bucket
- Final Rinse
- Forced air drying using a warm air blower and Super Buff drying towels
- All glass cleaned
- Paintwork assessed under high intensity LED and Halogen lighting
- Sensitive areas of the vehicle are ‘masked’ off
- Various machine pad/polish tests are carried out, to find the best combination for your vehicle
- Single stage machine polish to remove minor imperfections and maximise gloss
- IPA wipe clean down of panels, removing any polishing oils
- Windscreen Glass is polished
- Standard coating (Wax or Sealant) applied to all paintwork
- Rain repellent cleaner to windows
- Wheels faces are sealed
- Trims dressed and sealed
- Tyre dressing applied
- Exhaust tips polished and sealed
- Chrome areas sealed
- Ceramic Coating (paintwork)
- Ceramic Coating (wheel faces)
- Upgraded Wheel Seal including brake calipers (wheels removed and totally sealed)
- Headlight restoration
- Interior Valet
- Interior Protection
- Leather clean + condition
- Engine Bay Clean and Seal
1-3 Day Booking (depending on size of vehicle and add-ons)
£200 – £350
Now it’s time to discuss your specific requirements, MBC detailing provides Free advice and Free consultations.
Other Popular Detailing Services
Ready for the next step!
We just love to talk about cars and will be happy to provide you with a FREE consultation.
Call us today on 07810 463626 OR complete the CONTACT form and we will call you!